Sunday, July 13, 2014

BookTube-a-thon Not on YouTube

So... I have been really getting into the BookTube scene recently. I kinda had an inkling that they existed but I hadn't really gone looking for them. But last week I did. I found some amazing BookTubers and now my Amazon wish list is SUPER long.

Apparently there is this thing called the BookTube-a-Thon. I really wanted to participate, but I don't really want to do it on YouTube, so I'm going to blog about it instead. So here I am the night before it starts writing about it. I'm going to try to do some of the challenges but mostly I'm going to try and focus on just reading a lot for it. 

Here are the challenges: 
  • A book with pictures.
  • Start and finish a series.
  • A book with red on the cover.
  • A book someone else picks out for you.
  • A book from the genre you've read the least this year.
  • A book to movie adaptation
  • Read seven books.
I'm going to try and write everyday to keep up with how I am doing during the week. I'm excited. 

xoxo, Jennie

P.S. here is the BookTube-a-Thon channel on YouTube explaining everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment