Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon Day 1. Finished

So now that it's officially past midnight on Tuesday, the first day of the BookTube-A-Thon is over. I feel really good about what I accomplished today. I read an entire book. I read Marked which is the first book of the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristen Cast. I was originally planning to marathon the series but I think I might take a break between each of the books... and also the series is 12 books long with 4 novellas. (and I also only have 6 of them) But I think I'm going to start City of Bones by Cassandra Clare next. I have 4 of those books but I don't know if I will marathon that series either. I'm totally not sure what I'm going to do. oops. I'll update tomorrow (or maybe later today, idk)

xoxo Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment