Tuesday, July 15, 2014

booktubeathon day 2

So I've done pretty well today. I didn't finish City of Bones, but I have read 400 pages of it. I only have about 80 pages left so I feel like I'm doing pretty good and I'm definitely on track to complete the read 7 books or about 300 pages a day challenge. So that's pretty good. I think I'm either going to go back to the House of Night series or reading something a bit easier/lighter than The Mortal Instruments series after I'm finished with City of Bones. I think I'm starting to realize why I stopped reading the series the first time that I was reading through it but I'm determined to finish it this time. It just might take me a while to do it.

Books so far:
Marked - finished, 306 pages
City of Bones - on page 403

xoxo, Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment