Sunday, February 1, 2015

February TBR | 2015

So for February, I've really thought about what I've been wanting/needing to read. I'm also going to be participating in 2 read-a-thons this month: #AYEARATHON (Diversity month) and the Bookentine Read-a-thon (contemporary with specific challenges). I will go into more detail about what I'm planning on reading for those in specific posts. But here's my general TBR for the month. I wanted to give myself more options than I did in January because I read so much in January and I'm hoping that mood is going to continue (knock on wood) and I'll be able to read a lot in February too (#projectTBR). In January I didn't give myself enough options so I ended up spending a lot of time trying to figure out what I wanted to read and I didn't want to have that much of a problem this month.

Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Red Rising by Pierce Brown
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

No comments:

Post a Comment